3 years, 7 months ago Jeroen1992Participant
First of all, I love the theme. The 50% deal for this theme is great as well! Very happy
I am using the blog magazine demo.
I have a few questions though:
1. I have removed the dates from all posts in the Theme Options. However, it still shows up on ‘last posts’ in the Simple Widget Popular Post widget. I can’t seem to find the option to remove it there as well.
2. As I am using the blog magazine, I have blog posts on my homepage. The blog posts, however, also show the whole blog post on the homepage. How to remove this? (It’s not like that in the demo).
3. Where can I change the colour of the links in text? They are black, which is exactly the same as the text colour, which makes it hard to see the links when you don’t have your mouse hovered over it. Currently fixed that with underlines though.
4. Where can I change the colour of the active links? I have the categories of posts in my menu and when I look at an active category, it has the same colour as the bg so I would like to change it. In the menu they are white.
Link of my website is: https://www.onlinegeldverdienenmet.nl (which might be useful to see for question 2).
For question 3 and 4 it might be easy to look at a blog post, such as https://www.onlinegeldverdienenmet.nl/online-geld-verdienen-stockfotos/ – I currently have the links underlined and this blog is also active in one the categories, which are shown in the menu.
Thanks in advance. In return I would love to rate your theme 5 stars
3 years, 7 months ago RachelKeymaster
- This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Rachel.
Thank you for purchasing our theme.
1. The easy way to remove the date from the Most Popular Widget is
2. There is a problem in the code and this is our fault, during the process of the review we have replaced a line of code that case this issue. If you want a fast fix before the update you can replace this line:
wp_reset_query()into into /vc_template/home_blog.php file.
3. The link color can be change by adding this line into TheSimple > Custom Css Box
Click on save.
4.To change the color of the menu item when they looked as visited we will add a new option at the new update tomorrow for today please remove the lines into:
'.header_6 nav li > a:hover, .header_6 nav li.current-menu-item > a, .header_6 nav li.current-menu-parent > a '
Save the file.
P.S: We are sorry for issue you have experienced we will make an update tomorrow with the all this problems fixed. So you can download the update tomorrow with all this issue fixed.
Thank you for your feedback this will make TheSimple better.
Regards!:)3 years, 7 months ago Jeroen1992Participant
Thanks for your quick reply – no need to be sorry 🙂 every new thing takes time to optimize it!. I’ve fixed the first two points and I’ll wait for the other stuff at the theme update 🙂 that doesn’t have any rush.3 years, 7 months ago RachelKeymaster
Please download the latest update 1.0.4 it is online!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.